Two documentaries on the dangers of pornography:
- Addicted to Porn: Chasing the Cardboard Butterfly.
- Over 18 (this is being shown at St. Teresa of Avila School on Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 7:00 P.M.. To attend, RSVP by Friday, February 2 by calling 905-385-7555).
Other great resources:
- Love People Use Things. A great new podcast by Matt Fradd for those who are tired of the fantasy of pornography and are ready for reality. Never despair. There is hope!
- Your Brain on Porn. A nonreligious website with tonnes of info about the damaging neurological effects of pornography use. The founder of the site is an atheist.
- Good Pictures Bad Pictures: Porn-Proofing Today's Young Kids (Amazon link). This is a great book which you can use to learn how to speak to children about pornography.
- Fight the New Drug. Another great nonreligious site which provides tonnes of general info about the dangers of porn use.
- Covenant Eyes. The most reputable and effective internet accountability and filtering software.